Our Clients are very important to us and we respect their right to privacy and the trust they place in us when sharing information about themselves - About Beauty Team
our commitment to client privacy:
- About Beauty respects your privacy and will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law.
- Client information submitted to us is only available to staff managing this information for purposes of contacting you.
- We will only use client information for sending clients information on our products, treatments and programs and will respect a client’s right to decline being including in our mailing lists.
- Client information entered into our web site is stored behind a firewall, is protected, and will only be used for the purpose stated.
- All staff contracts contain clauses specifically relating to the protection of client privacy.
At About Beauty we recognise that your time is valuable and offer appointments to suit your needs. The time we have set aside for you is also valuable and we ask that you give at least 6 hours notice of cancellation when possible, otherwise a late cancellation fee may be payable. The answer phone is available for appointment request, cancellations or messages. Please arrive 5 minutes before your booked time and switch your mobile phone off, to respect other clients. Public Holidays by appointment only with a 15% surcharge. Appointments over one hour and group bookings require a 50% credit card deposit.
Services received by Lisa Davis (Director) incur an additional 15% expert fee due to her high demand and over 29 years experience.
Free parking is available within the Monaco Resort complex.
At About Beauty we accept the following methods of payment: Cash, Cheque, Eftpos, Visa & Mastercard. Payment is made at the time of your appointment.
if you have any further questions